For full details of our most recent examination results, please see the Our Performance section of the website.
Please click a section below to expand:
Please ensure you bring all listed equipment to EVERY exam in a clear plastic pencil case or plastic bag.
- 12" ruler
- 3 x HB pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- 3 x black pens (must only be black)
- Highlighter pen
- Coloured pencils (required for certain exams e.g. GCSE Textiles)
- An exam board approved calculator (i.e. one which does not have a databank, dictionary, text facility or contain mathematical formulae)
You must not bring in gel pens, tippex or other correcting materials.
- You are to arrive at school 15 minutes prior to an exam.
- When taking exams, bags and coats should be left outside the room. Valuables, including mobile phones, all watches, iPods, keys should be placed in the box at the end of your row.
- Electronic devices - Students must not have mobile phones or smart watches in their possession (either on or off). They must be placed in the box at the end of each row for safe keeping during the exam if necessary. This is very important - if a phone or smart watch is found it could result in your exam disqualification.
- You must not have notes, MP3 players, iPods, etc in your possession.
- You must bring a black pen, pencil, rubber and any other stationery which is required for your exam. Only clear pencil cases are allowed on your desk. Do not use gel pens - this is because many of the exam papers are now scanned and sent electronically for marking - gel pens do not scan well.
- In an exam where you have the use of a calculator, you are not permitted to have the lid with you either on or under your desk and any data stored in the calculator must be deleted prior to entering the exam hall.
- There is to be no talking or communication between students once you enter the exam hall. If you have any questions, you should raise your hand once seated and an invigilator will come to you.
- Please dress sensibly for the exam. The temperature in the exam room can fluctuate enormously during the May/June time.
- No food is allowed in the exam hall (if you have a special requirement - please see Charlotte Hallam, Exams Officer, before the exams).
- Water bottles are allowed in the exam hall. These should be clear bottles with a spill-proof cap. There should be no label on the bottle.
|25/01/22 - 28/01/22||GCSE Food Preparation & Nutrition PRACTICAL EXAM|
GCE (A level and AS level) & GCSE Results Day info for August 2022 will be published once dates have been confirmed
Details coming soon
Certificates for GCE/GCSE arrive at school during the Autumn term. Once checked and sorted, students will be notified that they're available for collection. Further information regarding certificate collection will be available on the school website under "news" and also on our social media channels.
Students should note that it is their responsibility to check that they have received all of their certificates and that all the grades showing are correct. This is particularly important for those who have had units or subjects remarked. If a student has any queries regarding their certificates, they should come to the Exams Office immediately.
Send an email to Charlotte Hallam, Examinations Officer
|A-Level (GCE) Resit Form Autumn 2021||Download|
|Exams - Malpractice Policy Summer 2021||Download|
|FINAL TAGS 2021 Parent and Student Guide Key Stage 5||Download|
|FINAL TAGS 2021 Parent and Student Guide Year 11||Download|
|GCSE Resit Form Autumn 2021||Download|
|Information for Candidates - NEA 2021-2022||Download|
|Information for Candidates - On-screen Tests 2021-2022||Download|
|Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice 2020-2021||Download|
|Information for Candidates - Social Media||Download|
|Information for Candidates - Unauthorised Items Poster||Download|
|Information for Candidates - Warning to Candidates Poster||Download|
|Information for Candidates - Written Exams 2021-2022||Download|
|JCQ Student Guide Summer 2021||Download|
|Ofqual Student Guide to Awarding Summer 2021||Download|
|Policy for Determining Teacher Assessed Grades – Summer 2021||Download|
|Teacher Assessed Grades & Appeals Process Summer 2021||Download|