Track My Child - Edulink One
Welcome to Christleton High School’s Track My Child (TMC).
TMC is a web-based system enabling you to access your child’s data, via the internet.
Initially, the data available will include information about:
- Basic student record
- Assessment level
- Achievement Points
As we develop the system, we plan to add new features providing you with more information about your child’s education.
All new parents will have automatically received a password. If you have not received an email or would like to access Edulink One, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Edulink One?
Edulink One provides an integrated school information platform which draws together a range of existing schools systems with an engaging user interface and allows parents to communicate and access information about their child in one place.
What information can EduLink provide me with?
Features parents will find useful include:
- Achievement - Will show any Student Achievement Rewards awarded for achievement
- Attendance - You can view statutory attendance statistics
- Behaviour - This will give you access to the behaviour records for your children
- Contacts - This screen will show you the contact information we have for yourself
- Documents - You can view reports for your child and any additional documents linked to them
- Homework - This will give you access to the homework set for your child
- Student Info - This screen will give you general information about the selected child, such as contact information, DOB, tutor etc
- Timetable - Displays your child’s lesson timetable
- Update Information - Keep the school up to date with your current contact information. Parents can access and edit their contact details and their child’s information and consents. (Note: This data can be accessed by any parent with Parental Responsibility and an EduLink log-in)
- Links - You can access useful links from within EduLink including the school website, ParentPay and the school calendar
- Absence - You can report your child’s absence from school due to illness each day, easily, in just a few clicks. You will also be notified via email if your child is late or absent from school
- Medical Info - This screen will show any relevant medical information the school has on the system. For example, allergies or dietary requirements
How do I get a log-in for EduLink One?
A student’s personal data is covered under the new data protection law which came into effect in May 2018. Parents with Parental Responsibility will be provided with a log-in for EduLink as the software provides access and editing functionality to a child’s personal data. If the school has not been able to verify Parental Responsibility for a parent, evidence will need to be provided.
If you have not received an email or would like to access Edulink One, please contact us at email@example.com
Is EduLink One fully secure?
All data within the EduLink One software is encrypted and secured using the most up-to-date TLS secure encryption technology.
How can I access EduLink One?
EduLink One is a school information platform that can be accessed on any device - PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device - via the web browser or via the EduLink app.
After accessing the system, you will need to log in with the school ID which is 'christleton' as well as your username and password. The School will provide you with your username and password.
Links to Edulink One can be found as follows:
Mobile Apps: EduLink One is available from Google Play, Amazon App Store and the Apple App Store. Click on the icons below to access the relevant store.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Requires Android 4.4 and up.
Requires Android 4.4 and up.
Edulink One Support
If you require any further support regarding the Edulink One App, please email firstname.lastname@example.org